Being an approved ECITB training provider allows us to fully expand our portfolio of specialist industry training services.
Our training and assessment courses allow delivery of underpinning knowledge and sharing of subject matter to help prove competence to those working in the oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, power & energy, steel & metals and utilities industries.
In a world where competency levels in industry are poor and are directly attributed to loss of containment, accidents and environmental incidents, I am proud that Zulu offers the following;
1) BS EN 1591-4:2013 – Qualification of personnel competency in the assembly of the bolted connections of critical service pressurized systems
2) ASME PCC-1: 2013 (Appendix A – Qualification) – Guidelines for Pressure Boundary Bolted Flange Joint Assembly
3) ECITB approved MJI10, TMJI10, TMJI11
4) Guidelines for process personnel in relation to safe and correct operation of valves in the workplace to industry guidelines and best practice
5) Human Factors/Human Error
6) Process Safety