Joint Integrity MJI10 Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques
Zulu Joint Integrity and Training are an approved ECITB training centre for MJI10 Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques, with courses running regularly from our training centre in Bridgend, South Wales.
The course runs for one day and attendees will gain a detailed understanding of the techniques and procedures of
using Hand Torque equipment. This training standard covers isolations, dismantling techniques, inspection of components, alignment techniques and clamp connectors as well as assembly and tightening techniques in specialist Critical Bolting.
An ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI10 training course includes.
- Health and safety
- Instruction and practice in observing health nd safety requirements and approved working practices
- Prepare work areas for the preparation and ightening of bolted flanged pipe joints
- Prepare equipment for the preparation and tightening of bolted flanged pipe joints
- Prepare materials for the preparation and tightening of bolted flanged pipe joints
- Dismantle, inspect, prepare, assemble and tighten bolted flanged pipe joints
- Reinstate the work area after the preparation and tightening of bolted flanged pipe joints